Sunday, November 28, 2004

The Unspoken Message

MY LADY
My love for my lady
is just too much for me to take
Her lovely smile
just simply melts my heart
The look that she gives me
makes me want to give her that kiss
Oh her eyes, her lovely gorgeous eyes
deeply I have fallen for her
I can't let go of her.
I must never let anyone
take her away from me
The wind in her hair
and that sweet scent of her
Makes me not want to forget her
My lady, you are what I want in this world
no one can replace you in my heart

MY MAN
My love for my man
there is nothing more I can say
Alll I want to do is to be in his arms
Caressing his soft hair
Looking at him and
staring into his eyes
Feeling his soft cheek
just makes me want to rest mine on his
Holding his hand,
simply gives me the butterflies
He makes me feel safe
He cares for me and cheers me up
whenever I am down
He makes sure that I am never lonely
My man, I want you to be my love of my life
I want to be with you forever
Nothing will take us apart
no matter what it takes
We will be destined to be together



© Copyright 2004 Otwen&Smashy Production Co. All rights reserved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home