Sunday, November 28, 2004

If Only

If only in the world,
nothing is far apart

If only this happen,
I could be closer to you

If only I could hear you breathe,
it is enough to satisfy me

If only you would understand
how I feel and the misery in me

If only you could be in love with me,
I would feel assured and loved

If only I pursue in loving you,
love is truly hurting me

If only you would accept me,
I would not have to wonder

If only we do not meet in the first place,
I would not have gotten to know you

If only you would not leave me in the lurch,
I would not have cried in the dark for you

If only you could stop me in time,
all this would not had happened
as it is already too late


© Copyright 2004 Otwen&Smashy Production Co. All rights reserved.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home