Friday, December 31, 2004

Digital Love

I'm here sitting inside the cafe
waiting for you,
our first time we will be
meeting each other

All the wonderful conversation
that we had on the internet
exchanging pictures
and sweet written letters

This is the moment!
The moment that I'll be seeing you
I was there on the dot as
I was anxious to see you

Sitting here sipping on a cup of tea
looking at the clock on the wall
It has been half an hour
and you haven't turned up
I didn't give up waiting

I waited for you till the cafe closed
Somehow I felt you had lied to me
since I met you on the internet
All the trust I had in you
just simply drained away...

When I walked out of the cafe
In my mind, thinking that
how foolish of me to fly
all the way down just to see you

Walking in opposite direction,
a familiar face just stood there
staring at me and smiled,
'I had been waiting for you
in the park all day...'


© Copyright 2004 Otwen&Smashy Production Co. All rights reserved.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home