Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Why?

How many times have I been a fool?
I keep falling for any guy that says it to me
that he loves me
How many times has my heart been played?
The number of times he had said it to me

I'm just too tired to play this game
Just how many are there going to be
who says that to me
and not love me in actual

He doesn't love me
I just wonder why did he say it
in the first place that he do
I wonder days and nights
whether he still loves me
then again, I try to convince
myself that he doesn't

I'll never forget all the things
that he had said to me
I'll treat them as a dream which
I had always wanted
I don't know when to love now
Sometimes, I do ask myself this
'Is it safe to fall in love with someone?'


© Copyright 2004 Otwen&Smashy Production Co. All rights reserved.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home