Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Tall Guy

The first time that
I’m going to meet you,
I know I’ll be expecting
someone taller than I

The first thing that
I’m going to do is,
To put my hand on yours
I just want to know
How big they are!

It is going to be
a nervous moment
for the two of us
But somehow you do
know that I like you a lot

My! You know you’re very tall

and I do wonder,
‘How am I to kiss you?’ and
‘Can you even hear me
from this height? Yikes!’

I want to do so
many things to you…
I really want to hold your hand;

cuddle with you;
picnicking anywhere and
munching on strawberries

I want to sit on your lap
Arms around your neck
Kissing the soft, smooth and
Gentle lips of yours

Smiling at you and
rubbing my nose against yours
I want to tie two ponytails
on each side of your hair
Just want to make you
look like Dorothy from Wizard of OZ

Tall guy, I really like you so much
So much that I don’t know

what to do exactly

All that I know of,
is that you're my vlinder
my beautiful vlinder!

For Frank Berendsen

© Copyright 2004 Otwen&Smashy Production Co. All rights reserved.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home