Monday, December 06, 2004

Vlinder

I closed my eyes as I smelled
the sweet scent from the rose
With the mix of fresh air
it was breath taking

I opened my eyes and the
first thing that caught my eyes was you
Resting upon the petals of the rose
as you were busy tasting the nectar

Ah..what beauty I see in you
as you fluttered your beautiful wings
I stretched out my hand and
somehow you knew what I want
You weren't shy but you came
and laid upon my hand

When you laid there
those few seconds felt like
I have known you for long
Your feelers touched my hand
like you were trying to tell me something

You flew off and somehow
this feeling inside me tells me,
that won't be the last time I'll be seeing you
A creature like you, that beautiful
and yet you make life seems so simple and
peaceful that made me want to be like you...

© Copyright 2004 Otwen&Smashy Production Co. All rights reserved.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home