Sunday, January 02, 2005

My Best Friend

When I first met you,
I didn't quite like you
as you were one boastful kid
Somehow when time flies
we got to know each other
You felt easy to share your
problems and feelings with me

Well, I know you had trust in me
so I did the same and shared
my problems and secrets with you
Pouring every detail that had happened
Just wanted to let you know,

and you were like my diary

You had always been there for those years
but you went missing
The last time I received a message
from you was months ago
telling me that everything was fine
and that you would never forget me

I don't know about now,

wondering how is your life
hoping that all is fine
Where are you my friend?
Please don't let me worry
I do not want to cry

I have been waiting and
waiting for your reply
Hoping that one day I could
see you again or receive at least a reply
But you tested my patience
and it has been long,
I guess you have indeed forgotten about me

For Jarrett A. Steffen

© Copyright 2005 Otwen&Smashy Production Co. All rights reserved.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home