Monday, January 17, 2005

Returned

The night I got crushed
I was hoping for someone
just to be there for me
but I had no one around

Besides of wanting my sister
to be there, I was hoping
for you to be there but
it was impossible

I had been waiting and waiting
Just waiting patiently for
your return and just to know
that you're doing fine

I love you so much,
you're my best friend
and it is so great that
my prayer had been answered
You had returned after
so much had happened to me
My life has somehow brightened up
and it isn't gloomy as before

You're so important to me
and I don't want to lose a friend
I treasure this friendship very much
and I'll always remember that
I owe you that promise,
the promise that is between
the both of us...


For Jarrett A. Steffen

(I'm so glad that you're back...I hope this poem doesn't seem mushy YIKES!)

© Copyright 2004 Otwen&Smashy Production Co. All rights reserved.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home