Wednesday, March 02, 2005

As I Look At Your Picture

Every day I would look at the pictures
that you had given to me
Looking through and thoroughly
The more I look at you
I just miss you more and more
even if we had just talked
to each other minutes ago

As I look at your picture,
I noticed that you have
beautiful brown eyes
Nice red lips...
that are so tempting to kiss
Wonderful features that I see

Your sweet and loving personality
just simply swept me away
Picturing the two of us
being together is really pleasant
but it hurts at the same time
to know the truth that
we are too far away from each other

As I look at your pictures,
I try to convince myself
that I will be able to
wait for the day to come
Waiting for two years to end,
just to see you, touch you and hug you
I want to see that smile on your face,
the sense of assurance that I will get
this truly brings out the right moment...

For Tieme Willems

© Copyright 2005 Otwen&Smashy Production Co. All rights reserved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home