Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Something About You

My angel, you’re really
someone special to me
Time has gotten us there
for us to treasure one another
I don’t want to take you for granted
I love you for the way that you are
I don’t want you to change yourself

No, no
I don’t find you ugly at all
Every feature of you is great
Simply you just make me fall
You’re a sweet guy and
a really nice one indeed
The girls whom you had been
didn’t know what they had lost

You said you would wait for me
and that touched me a lot
If we were to go our separate ways
I do not know whose fault it will be
I will not know whether the
problem will lie in me but seriously
I do ask myself now and then,
‘Am I the one for you?’

Apart from that problem…
Somehow, at times
I do have this great sense
of feeling in me
The feeling of saying
That I really love you a lot…


For Tieme Willems

© Copyright 2005 Otwen&Smashy Production Co. All rights reserved.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home