Friday, March 04, 2005

Hurt

I'm upset at this moment
I feel that you're taking me for granted
This, you must be wondering why
Talking to you hasn't been
as great as it used to be
now you're slow and showing
less interest in replying to me

I always remember how
you wanted me to accept you
Well, and I did accept you
and right now, I guess I have tried too hard
I tried too hard,
I give in, I wanted to make you happy
You're not like the other guys
I don't know now,
I feel so lost at this point
I just feel that you're taking me for granted
I want this relationship to last but
it doesn't seem to be...

I feel like I'm just hanging there
with just a hand holding on a rope
any moment, any time
I may just let go
and fall...
It just ends there.

For Tieme Willems


© Copyright 2005 Otwen&Smashy Production Co. All rights reserved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home