Monday, March 21, 2005

Just Something To Tell You

Hush now,
close your eyes
What do you picture?
The simple things that
I have in mind
were just the things
I have been thinking about you

Truly missing you
I can't put my mind away
When I see and talk to you
It just simply makes me happy
but I do worry about
what's going to come after that

Will this be a repeat of my past?
Gosh, I do not know
I know you keep promising me
that your love for me will not die
I just don't know how true it is
I can't really tell
and I can't promise you that
my love for you will stay

Like what they always say
Only time will tell...

Just remember this, live on for me and I'll wait for you.


For Eric Coburg

© Copyright 2005 Otwen&Smashy Production Co. All rights reserved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home