Monday, July 18, 2005

Breaking









I'm not fine
I hate to wonder and wonder
I keep on worrying and I'm really scared
I am so afraid to lose you

It has been nine days since we last met
and somehow it felt like it was two weeks
My heart feels heavy as the time goes by...
I am missing you so badly and
thinking about you every day when
there is nothing on my mind

I don't care whether you break my heart later
but all I want is for you to be safe
All I need is just a reply from you
just to let me know that you are alright
I just need an assurance

Reading your poem nearly every day
saying 'goodnight' to you when I'm lying in bed
I want to be strong but I'm just too emotional
I'm starting to break down and fall apart
It seems so foolish of me to do so
crying and longing for you

I keep telling myself that you are fine
because of what you had promised me
Somehow I tend to think the other way around
Foolish...foolish...
I know that I am.
I love you, Eric
I love you so much that I don't want to lose you

'Till we are together again', this I'll never forget
which you had written in the poem
You have become part of my life and
I'm never going to risk losing it
This is real and it isn't a game

I'm just going to wait each and every day for you
Waiting for your message and the day
when you have finally returned home safely
Only then will I be happy and feeling at ease
for you are safe, my love...for you are safe.


For Eric Coburg

© Copyright 2005 Otwen&Smashy Production Co. All rights reserved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home